Our Yorkshire Calendar 2022 features twelve images all around the beautiful county of Yorkshire including dales, moors, cities and coast. The price includes a £2 donation to .
Images in the Yorkshire Calendar 2022
The calendar contains twelve seasonal images, as follows:
- January – Saltburn Pier in Twilight
- February – Brimham Rocks at Sunset
- March – Bradford City Hall at Dusk
- April – South Bay at Scarborough
- May – Wild Garlic Flowers in Strid Wood, Bolton Abbey
- June – York Minster from the City Walls
- July – The King’s Tower at Knaresborough Castle
- August – The Brontë Way, Haworth Moor (Cover)
- September – Whitby Piers at Dusk
- October – Barnsley Town Hall at Dusk
- November – Strid Wood in Autumn, Bolton Abbey
- December – Ripon Market Place at Christmas
About our calendars
The calendars are a double A4 wire bound design, which opens out to A3 for display. Each calendar is beautifully printed exclusively for Mark Sunderland Photography by The Calendar Company as part of their My Local Calendar scheme. The Calendar Company print the calendars on carbon captured paper with a digital press which uses toners that produce very little non-recyclable waste. They wrap each calendar in a “cello” bag which is fully recyclable. (It’s marked no. 5 PP on the back for recycling).
Also with the environment in mind, we don’t include a wasteful postal envelope with the calendars. However, when folded, the calendars fit Royal Mail’s large letter category for easy posting! When in use the calendar measures 29.7cm x 42cm allowing plenty of room for your appointments. Notable dates including all UK bank holidays for 2022 are marked on the calendar. We use sturdy brown all board envelopes to ship our calendars which gives them the best protection in transit. The board envelope can go straight in your paper recycling.
As well as the environmental credentials, the calendars are printed on heavyweight card and the print quality is amazing. A £2 donation from all of the calendars on this website goes to charity too!